Original topic:

Stop your so called beta program

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 03:55 PM)
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Dear samsung, 

We all have invested good amount of money to the brand and to your flagship, so this is not the way to handle customer quries in beta program.
None of the issues resolved till date and below mentioned are the issues facing after update

1) Due to bad battery optimization our batteries will go for a toss definitely. Need to charge atleast 2 times a day.
2) learn from your competitor how to make smooth animations without 120hz display
3) phone has become laggy and user feel is of any chinese cheap budget phone
4) No timely update of your beta software also
5) Atleast no good resale value in the market for this device, bought it for 80k and new device costs 55k now and exchange value is 25k so ultimately lost 55k in 6 months.

Now not at all interested to add points because list never ends.
Check other users issues and address them if you are really concerned about your customers and future business.
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
Stop bitching around, you don't deserve to be here.. Beware before ungli wrong person you might get **bleep** really bad and might require quite a lot of time to recover your bleeding **bleep**.. Maintain the decorum of public forum if not you'll be **bleep** big time and I'll in a need to show you how mature I'm.. Your language shows how you are brought up and what environment made you to be gigalo..
0 Likes
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
LMFAO, laughed much more than just a LOL this time. Do you even read your feces-worth responses before hitting ″Post″, you triggered chimp? Nice keyboard warrior to manic lunatic transition there, moron. Says a lot about your mental status. Laughing more, by the way, weak Hinglish cuckold beta male.
0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
I think you are always high on some local stuff out there. Putting wrong words into the right sentence makes your sentence wrong and your **bleep** bleeding.. I'm sure now you are one of the crossbreed who search for white **bleep** going out of india for your lively hood haha..

You already tearing your **bleep** and laughing to my words and now if i start my local indian language then you would never turn up to India or try local maal in your life ever..

By the way this is not english debate and you are not presenting research report to Oxford for doctorate ''CHUTHIYE" this is samsung discussion on beta program ''LMFAO''
0 Likes
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Missed the ″Reply″ button again, illiterate chimp? It is just hilarious seeing your mental status deteriorate every message. You went from telling me to read a dictionary initially to now typing sad Hinglish like the mental mess you are, crying behind a phone keyboard just like you cry about beta software. Hahahah, South Indian niblet with sub-zero standards in life.
0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
Chuthiya you don't even know what to do after stable release from samsung, you ask whether to install or keep it into your **bleep** in your post and now you come here to comment on others post as if you are born to an proper Indian.. youuu cross breed
0 Likes
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Laughing much more, this is the most fun XP I have had on this platform against an illiterate lunatic that is having seizures on the keyboard while crying. Thanks for the cringe and laugh, champ.
0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
You typically suffering from nervous disorder that is also called pathological laughter so stop laughing and have control on you.. i can understand you are getting **bleep** big time all around and my words are making you to **bleep** your own **bleep** kiddo hahaha
0 Likes
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Still laughing at your seizure attacks, cuckboy.
0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
You son of a foreign **bleep** and idiotic **bleep**.. mixture of many white foreign sperms...listen we in India all are one, we don't differentiate between black and white as you people do there for extra pleasure..keep reply button into your **bleep** and go **bleep** white dicks for money there.. you don't have a market in India for your filthy and stinky holes mind it foreign **bleep**
0 Likes
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Missed the ″Reply″ button again, genius? Dude, I am Indian, LMFAO. Just because someone is better than you, that automatically makes you think they're white, huh? Pre-independence slavery stuck in your mind, idli-dosa cuckold beta male?
0 Likes