Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Please Fix this problem

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 08:38 PM)
themrritik
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Please Read ALL🙏🙏.........................................I am sure your problem is this only .................................................. Hello Samsung,One request is there with your service.Please support all features in all phones Do not Discriminate I am telling in detail Read... All are changing the phones from Samsung to other brands like Moto,realme,OPPO,vivo.Problem is why are not giving all the features in all phones why are you discriminating.like you are giving good lock feature in A series and not giving in M series why it is so give it in all phones.You are giving Knox security in selected phones only why are u not giving in all phones give it to all phones we are buying your phone it is not a joke it is very hard to earn money and all are buying other brands because they are not discriminating by they are giving all the features in all phones.And Give feature of Good lock app,Google camera app,Knox security also...All are requesting for this only. Who agree Give love ❤and support🙏 to reach this message to Samsung.
9 Comments
Rhithwik
Active Level 6
Discussions
you missied some important stuffs,

Hello Samsung,One request is there with your service.Please support all features in all phones Do not Discriminate I am telling in detail Read... All are changing the phones from Samsung to other brands like Moto,realme,OPPO,vivo.Problem is why are not giving all the features in all phones why are you discriminating.like you are giving good lock feature in A series and not giving in M series why it is so give it in all phones.You are giving Knox security in selected phones only why are u not giving in all phones give it to all phones we are buying your phone it is not a joke it is very hard to earn money and all are buying other brands because they are not discriminating by they are giving all the features in all phones.And Give feature of 1 Good lock and secure folder
2 Google camera
3 Knox security
4 carrier aggregation
5 screen recorder
6 alt z life also
All are requesting for this only.
themrritik
Active Level 3
Discussions
yes
0 Likes
007Ansari
Active Level 4
Discussions
I agree bro your Right.......!
0 Likes
darshith
Active Level 1
Discussions
Yes even m01s gets knox security which is way below m31. Samsung really should have done something. This is so disappointing from Samsung
mdlp
Active Level 8
Discussions
I am completely agree
0 Likes
srinivas0704
Active Level 4
Discussions
m01s have Knox kya🤔🤔
0 Likes
Discussions
I agree bro ❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
themrritik
Active Level 3
Discussions
once Knox security is there all features support secure folder feature,Samsung pay mini,Samsung pass
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes