Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Ui 3.0 MAJOR Errors and problems

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 04:48 PM)
Dakshs
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
1) Lags and extreme frame drops while swiping through Appdrawer , notification pannel - quick settings and Recent apps menu and same in case of scrolling.

2) NAVIGATION GESTURE ISN'T WORKING AS THEY WERE BEFORE , SAME APPLIES HERE Serious Frame DROPS , LAGS AND SMOOTHNESS IN ANIMATION

3) Frame drops while opening and closing apps and settings , apps craches are found twice or thrice a day mainly SAMSUNG NOTES AND ONE UI HOME, ALSO there are changes in icons of apps  to their ORIGIONAL ANDROID VERSION . ** Refer attachments 

4)" Battery drain issue" while not using the device or overnight huge drop in battery percentage (some of beta members does not faced this problem but most of them are still facing) .

5)Since Wifi direct isn't working features like quick share and smart flow also stopped working. 

6) VIBRATION OF MOTOR FOR HEPTIC FEEDBACK HAS ROUGH FUNCTIONALITY AND LESS SMOOTHNESS THEN BEFORE .

7) Some of the users are also facing camera 
Front to rear changing problems and slso Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity 

Although the One Ui 3.0 beta is smoothly working with no major bugs and is extremely useful with better functionality then other OEMS , Thanks to Samsung for including me as a beta tester .
HAVE A VISIT TO my suggestions REGARDING ONE UI 3.0
REPLY IF YOU LIKED IT .

6 Comments
Karma6069
Active Level 3
Discussions
i have same issue of overnight standby battery drain
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persists, kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sschevycobalt
Active Level 1
Discussions

Every day. Wifi connected and I am online but unable to call or text due to connectivity, according to the message. I've missed calls and messages. This phone is not reliable in an emergency. This update has potential deadly consequences.

0 Likes
Sschevycobalt
Active Level 1
Discussions

Getting dizzy from screen lag and shaking up and down 

0 Likes
Sschevycobalt
Active Level 1
Discussions

The lag while swiping through apps is horrible. Reducing resolution did not improve.

0 Likes
Cktan03
Beginner Level 3
Discussions

Note 10 user. We received our update this week in Malaysia. I got the S Note Crashing error too. I guess the bug is still unfixed.

0 Likes