Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 4

(Topic created on: 12-29-2021 06:32 PM)
vatsalhdangi
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Has note 20 ultra received any other updates further beta 2? On the internet the rumors are spreading that note 20 ultra has got an official One UI 4 update and i have not yet passed beta 2 and there are no pending updates i can see. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Discussions
No.. yet to come for India region
KVSONS
Active Level 6
Discussions
Sir wait for final updates they have send the 3rd & 4th beta out of India and we will get the final directly 👍
hvignesh23
Active Level 4
Discussions
As per the official notification, on Jan 22 final update will be given. Within this short duration, how come they are going to work on the 3rd & 4th beta.
0 Likes
dinara
Active Level 2
Discussions
I'm in awe. Why choose to not give a beta 3 and 4? Many are stuck on a half broken beta 2( many for the N20U). The only reason I choose to enter the beta program is because I expected the whole process from beta 1 to 4, with fixes and improvements in each version. That's the standard processes for every beta program I've witnessed. Never again man, not with Samsung India.
hvignesh23
Active Level 4
Discussions
I believe an update is not available in India currently
0 Likes
Discussions
no
0 Likes
Sid
Active Level 5
Discussions
Samsung says that India is a very huge and important market for them but thats not true.

If you check past and present schedule for new android versions and security updates Korea, US and Germany are the countries that receive updates quickly and are always prioritized.

Samsung actually still suk at updates. Don't trust on any news on the internet that says samsung has improved on its update delivery, they all are just paid for that or they are from the above mentioned countries.

I have been using many samsung android phones since 2008 and have learned their pattern and strategy on how they work.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We are continuously working towards providing our customers with updates. Any further notice on version release shall be notified to you via Beta Notices.

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes
rinku7777
Active Level 5
Discussions
Samsung is worst in updates
0 Likes