(Topic created on: 12-30-2021 09:25 AM)
SARTHAKSHRIVASTAVA
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
I will shift back to apple 
I never knew samsung take their customers for granted
I am facing so many problems in my phone after the UI update 
So many days of waiting but no response from samsung make us belive they are not serious towards indian community 
Samsung **bleep**
19 Comments
Discussions
Hope so
0 Likes
ydv_aditya
Active Level 5
Discussions
https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-note-20-series-official-android-12-one-ui-4-0-update-is-ou...

Here this artice is 6hrs old , so its about time we get it too
And just wait for few more years samsung will adopt fuchsia os by google and will have more control over updates just like apple
Samsung offers the best hardware and you cannot deny this year updates have been amazing
But people just want everything in a second according to their liking..also everyone here should understand this is a "BETA" for a reason
0 Likes
Discussions
Everyone has their opinion their experiences
Some are good some are bad
I am not having a good experience with this update and the delay
Thats what i am saying bro
My previous experience were better then this

My phone is facing many problems after update making it difficult to use on daily basis
And i am waiting for the update and fixes since the 1st update roll out , and not just for few seconds, or rather in samsung seconds are months i guess @ydv_aditya
The whole point is about so much of delay
The part you are not understanding

So please i am not having a good experience with samsung and i dont need any validation for it.

0 Likes
Prashinb
Active Level 2
Discussions
Me too
0 Likes
Prashinb
Active Level 2
Discussions
Sumsung pockets are full now don't need customer feedbacks
0 Likes
baba1947
Active Level 2
Discussions
I can totally relate to what you are saying. I come from pixel background and did not wanted to switch to apple. There was not much of a choice except for samsung in the indian market if you don't want to buy chinese. But the way samsung is updating stuff is making me to rethink if I should stay with samsung
adizmayazal
Beginner Level 3
Discussions
Look all i have been a user seence htc, had used apple in between n samsung currently. not sure about pixel but as per my past 5yr exp beta means problem it is applicable for apple aswell i have used beta software of not just ios but macos aswell trust me its similar bug fixing takes time n beta software itself is a bug magnet dn in fst place if u have so much problem in bug u shouldnt have join beta ...n if u say apple in last ios update when i used to use iphone due to a bug in their os i lost my full pic galary ...u have full fredom to choose ur phn but judging a company based on beta software is pontless
0 Likes
Discussions
Yeah may be ios and other platforms have problems in their beta version
But they fixes them in very short period of time.
And why shouldn't we judge a company if they arent serious about their customers
Why havent we recieved any updates after beta 2 whereas other countries are getting the respective updates time to time.

0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback on the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below:
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes
baba1947
Active Level 2
Discussions
So google just announced android 13 while samsung dodo software engineers are still struggling with 12
0 Likes