Original topic:

NEW BUGS THAT I FOUND TODAY

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 12:07 AM)
KIRANKUMAR7296
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
GALLERY : 
Each and Every Photos In Gallery Is Not Displaying It's Original Colour, Images Are Faded,

Images Displays It's Original Colour When We Click On The Edit Icon In Gallery Or Else When We Click On View Motion Photo,

I Tried To Capture That Change In Colour Of Gallery In Screen Recording But It Happens On In Gallery, When I Posted That Screen Recording In Samsung Members App The Image Is Displaying It's Original Colour.

So There Is Problem In Gallery App And Camera App, The Both Apps Need Fixture.

Indoor And Outdoor Clicks Are Not Like Before,
Live Focus Is Of No Use 
There Is No Details And No Sharpness. In The Picture Captured By The S10, After Zooming The Images Gets Blur

The Camera App Itself Is Clicking Worse Pictures And The Gallery App Is Displaying Faded Images That Is Making The Captured Image Worst.

NOTIFICATION TOGGLES : 
Today Each And Every Notification Toggles Where Not Working, Clicking On The Icons Of Notification Panel Where Not Giving Any Response.

Then It Started Working After I Restarted My Phone,

And I Clicked The Restart Icon But Mobile Switched Off Completely Instead Of Restarting,
I Had Started By Clicking The Power Key.

RECENT APP SCREEN :
When I Open My Recent App Screen By Swiping Up It Is Not Responding On Every Swipe, It Sometimes Lags, And I Have To Click More Than Twice On The App In The Recent App Corousals/Tray To Open That App.

Please Bring The Samsung Gestures Of Android 9 Pie, They Where Fast, Smooth And Always Accurate Without Any Lag

I Know The Samsung Gestures Are Still There But it's Accuracy Is Lost, They Are Lagging And Not Like Before.

This Things I Have Reported More Than 5 Times A Day So I Have Mentioned,

And That Gallery And Camera It's The Most Important Thing Of This Phone 

I Hope The Official Android 10 will be Better 

Thank You.

1 Comment
Akundu1998
Active Level 3
Discussions
right
0 Likes