Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My screen died yesterday

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 02:52 AM)
Rahul_687
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
I dont know whether its beta update or what but my s21 plus screen died yesterday, the phone was working fine i could hear everything the messages tone, incoming calls and the touch was also working but i couldnt see anything on the screen. I got scared did a google search tried everything forced reboot and all of it, nothing worked. Then i can across a video on youtube and also some threads on reddit i guess a lot of people had same issue on their samsung they had their screen replaced, i was about to visit the service center to get my screen replaced today but voila my screen is back on, i dont know how but i am scared that it can happen again now, i just bought my s21 plus its a pretty expensive phone i dont expect this from samsung. I ll sell the device and probably go for an iphone as their after sale services are pretty badass. Do let me know if anyone else experienced this same issue in the comment.
0 Likes
6 Comments
ajees21
Active Level 1
Discussions
This may happen due to app crash, visit any samsung care shop they will correct it
0 Likes
Bajk10
Active Level 4
Discussions
Start phone in recovery mode. Perform wipe cache partition and apps optimization.
0 Likes
Rahul_687
Active Level 1
Discussions
I did that but couldnt see anything on the screen, no matter what i tried the screen was dead.
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Discussions
This issue is because of the beta os. Even i have faced the issue once on my s21 plus but after few minutes it is fine. I think its better to turn off then on and not to restart....
Rahul_687
Active Level 1
Discussions
Many people replaced their screens because of this issue. We are lucky our screen came back on. Once the phone is opened it never feels the same again.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback on the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below:
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes