Options
Discussions
This is the reply i got....
Can't they even fix this small issue?

5 Comments
sapan97
Active Level 4
Discussions
They are replying to all errors with computer generated reply...if log file is shared they will reply that share log when error occured even when you shared right after the error 😅😅
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Discussions
They want logs of all errors , but don't know how exactly they used them to resolve issue as many of them are still their even after sharing logs
0 Likes
utsav911
Active Level 3
Discussions
This is the response I provide to each of their replies:

"Hello Kritika,

I always submit logs along with Screenshot or Screen Recording of the error. So stop posting copy paste response to all my feedbacks. Samsung Members app always collects the logs while I'm typing the error, so if you don't find the logs attached, it's your app's fault."

Asking for logs is BS, since Samsung Member shows notification that it collects logs and while providing the feedback or reporting the bug, I keep attach logs button checked.
0 Likes
Nêcromancêr
Active Level 1
Discussions
Exactly...i did submit the log as well. Still they are asking for the same... and this notification issue, i don't think is too hard to understand.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes