Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock chala kya?

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 07:44 AM)
adarshsevn
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
is Good Lock is working in any beta update. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Sikkii
Active Level 5
Discussions
not compatible with Android 11 till now
0 Likes
lonelyguy
Active Level 6
Discussions
Good lock and a selected few components (eg. One hand operation) works for me
Sikkii
Active Level 5
Discussions
Android 11 one ui 3.0 ke liye upgraded version will come in late February

SmartSelect_20201206-082245_Chrome_32894.jpg

0 Likes
Discussions
How does the switch to stable work from beta? Does it arrive as an OTA or do we have to factory reset and flash?
0 Likes
lonelyguy
Active Level 6
Discussions
The update to final will be an incremental OTA. No factory reset or anything would be required, although clearing the cache through the boot menu/ recovery would be good
0 Likes
Discussions
Dont go back now... Within the next couple weeks max, u gonna get the stable version of one ui 3.0 with Android 11..!
0 Likes
SumexP
Active Level 6
Discussions
Good Lock is working partially with beta version, Samsung has claimed that after last beta update not possible to roll back on 2.5, still if u want to try just try SMART SWITCH option through PC, if it highlights Downgrade word with blue color then try for otherwise better to keep patience & wait for stable version which is expecting soon
0 Likes
Discussions
Nope... Last i checked a week ago, good lock wasnt updated for android 11 yet.! So wil have to wait!
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes