Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Battery back up on Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-17-2020 01:12 AM)
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Options
Discussions
I bought this awesome device on 20th Oct 2020. I have read quite a few people complain about poor battery back up. However Iam very happy with the battery life. Iam on beta 3 haven't had any issues apart from few apps not opening and after the latest update it's all smooth. Iam getting screen on time of 8hours and if I use YouTube extensively I get 7 hours screen on time. I have attached the screen shots of battery usage. Iam very happy with this superb device. 

6 Comments
rk1287
Active Level 4
Discussions
are you using it in FHD n 120hz?
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Discussions
Yes it is on fhd 120hz
0 Likes
ROROSS
Active Level 4
Discussions
Bro! share us some tips.. what did u do to ur phone? How did u tweak it?
0 Likes
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Discussions
Turn on dark mode, keep dark wallpaper, keep aod tap to display, keep sync on only for Gmail and contacts ( go to account and back up menu select Google ac under that you have sync menu just keep Gmail and contacts in sync and turn off sync to calender, drive etc), go to connections and then more connections and turn off Nearby devices scanning. Further make sure to keep an eye on apps which are consuming battery in background and opt for alternative apps of similar kind if one app is consuming lots of battery. There are few more try these out to start with.
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Our motive to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future and we look forward to having a long and fruitful association with you and assure you of our best services always. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

xAxKx4x7x
Active Level 4
Discussions
I have dark mode turned ON coz i like it. Rest all i dont switch off. Mobile data is OFF most of the time as I use WIFI 24X7 and also have bluetooth headset connected whenever i am awake.

Screenshot_20201124-001021_Device care.jpg

0 Likes