Original topic:

Going back to one UI 2.5

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 11:42 PM)
Dhananjayan
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Dear all,
Due to unresolved bug in slow MO and ultra slow MO camera, I'm reverting back to one UI 2.5 using smart switch.

This is my 1st beta testing experience. In future I'll never become a beta tester.

Good luck all.

Bye
5 Comments
Wrymnihilus
Active Level 4
Discussions
i don't what the hell Samsung is doing. We became Beta testers to test beta software not to use it this much buggy software for a month. And on top of that they are also trying to hide from our questions, and also to boost the irritation they put up adds in the apps.
0 Likes
pkmanoj
Active Level 1
Discussions
This is also first beta testing experience.. Will never try it again.. I thought there will be interaction between testers and Samsung team..
Ashish002
Active Level 4
Discussions
Same here buddy, I also wont be joining any samsung beta from now onwards.
I have had enough of using this buggy update for over a month and receving beta team's ultra delayed automated replies over the issues reported
0 Likes
Myukh
Active Level 2
Discussions
hoping the final release has all the fixes. was using OnePlus before and there is a huge difference in the overall experience. Was not expecting so many issues and slow updates by such a big OEM like Samsung
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

If the issue still persists, kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes