Original topic:

Gaming performance

(Topic created on: 12-20-2020 09:13 PM)
Ashish002
Active Level 4
Options
Discussions
Hi,

Currently the device seems to lag and drop frames while playing games like Pubg, Call of Duty, Genshin impact etc. at high graphic settings. This is not at all expected of a 2019 flagship device and IMO it is very concerning.

Many youtube posts suggest it is due to the buggy Game Optimising Service that runs in the background amd disabling it seems to improve performance to some extent. 

Can the Samsung team check this at their end so that their is no degradation in gaming experience atleast from the software front ? (as nothing can be done about the Exynos 9825 and Mali GPU now)

Thanks
4 Comments
MehulJain
Active Level 5
Discussions
As far as i know i think this is due to beta version you have to rollback to old version to get the same performance or else wait for stable update and yes theres a bit lag in gaming as compared to one ui 2.5
0 Likes
Ashish002
Active Level 4
Discussions
No dude, i am talking about even for oneUI 2.5.
when i was on oneui 2.5, then also i could see framedrops with these games
0 Likes
MehulJain
Active Level 5
Discussions
Did you try game plugin app?
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes