Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Eye opener for Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 03:21 PM)
shreysar
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
This beta release should be an eye opener for Samsung India, hire good developers and even better QA people. When you make such blunders, be quick in fixing also, it's been almost 2 weeks and no update. 
9 Comments
robinsahlot
Active Level 3
Discussions
EYE OPENER FOR YOU

It's beta update and is expected to carry some bugs.
Nobody forced you to use beta version.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
You are right. surely beta version will have bugs, But when the bugs are reported it supposed to be fixed on a regular interval, The time duration to fix the issue is too long. When samsung releases beta for Android 10, they released almost 5 beta version, but this time they given Jan2021 for official release, but till now only one release, The user can report the bugs only when they are getting frequent updates.
robinsahlot
Active Level 3
Discussions
I have worked with developers and my friend bugs doesn't get fixed with snap of a finger. Some nasty ones take a longer than expected time to fix.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
bro, I know it takes time to identify the glitch. but we cannot expect everything should be fixed in a snap of a finger. They given official version date as Jan 2021. out of 100 bugs they can fix 10 and issue update. End user can check by the time and provide feedback.
shreysar
Active Level 3
Discussions
looks like you don't know the difference between a broken alpha build and a beta build!
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Exactly
0 Likes
Discussions
Agree
0 Likes
ChandanSaxena
Active Level 4
Discussions
Agree
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes