Active Level 1
Options
Discussions

Battery usage missing.
7 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Yes it's only from yesterday. Even I cleared data& cache, Also did vipe cache thro hard reset settings. still it doesn't appear.

but it's completely waste sharing here, these admin people simply ✂️copy and paste the default template for everything.
FL1NT
Active Level 1
Discussions
same here dude this problem occurred all of a sudden, yesterday and still going on.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
ya I think calender change affects this graph it seems
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Yes I identified the issue. it's because of year change from 2020 to 21. I manually update the date to 31/12/2020. Then I checked the battery status, it works. then I changed the date to automatic 2/1/21. Now the battery status doesn't show anything. so it's because of calender Integration. hope asmin people will forward to.concern team to update instead of asking us to clear cache and data..Still there is some issue calculating thr usage from full recharge
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Now it works. do this workaround. change the date manually to last year for example 31/12/2020. than check the battery status. it will surely show. then change the date to automatic and it will change it to current date. Then switch off the phone and on. now go and check it will show the battery status graph. hope it help everyone.
0 Likes
FL1NT
Active Level 1
Discussions
Resetting this apps data seems to fix the problem.

clipboard_image_1609594511982.jpg

0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes