Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cannot compromise anymore

(Topic created on: 11-13-2019 12:41 AM)
kartikya
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
I preordered the samsung galaxy s10 as soon as it came out. I was really excited for this phone but all of my excitement went away due to the horrible battery backup on this device. I paid a huge amount for this device and I think that I should not have to compromise. Please fix the poor battery performance on this device in the next beta update.
4 Comments
shibmalya
Active Level 3
Discussions
The battery life is above average trust me on this, at this point I'm also getting a below average batterybackup, all due to the beta software.. Youu are not compromising anything, you just choose to be a beta tester. so I would like to suggest you to keep calm for a month or so. Or if you are getting below 3 hrs of screen on time then visit the Samsung service centre immediately.
dbcelm
Active Level 3
Discussions
you have to continue to compromise because you are from India where Samsungs sells Exynos variants of their devices which are known for poor performance and poor battery life. If battery and performance is your priority you shouldn't buy Samsung at all
0 Likes
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Discussions
Battery issues after one ui beta 2 so please wait they fix as soon as possible
pranavagarwal
Active Level 4
Discussions
if you cannot compromise then why did you sign up for beta program? you do understand that beta is unfinished product and issues are expected. it is in the sign up agreement you signed.