Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Usage shows blank for note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 12:25 PM)
Myukh
Active Level 2
Options
Discussions
Not able to see anything in my battery usage for my note 10 plus , serious issue please fix it

12 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Yes it's only from yesterday. Even I cleared data& cache, Also did vipe cache thro hard reset settings. still it doesn't appear.

but it's completely waste sharing here, these admin people simply ✂️copy and paste the default template for everything.
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Yes I identified the issue. it's because of year change from 2020 to 21. I manually update the date to 31/12/2020. Then I checked the battery status, it works. then I changed the date to automatic 2/1/21. Now the battery status doesn't show anything. so it's because of calender Integration. hope asmin people will forward to.concern team to update instead of asking us to clear cache and data.. Still there is some issue calculating thr usage from full recharge
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
Now it works. do this workaround. change the date manually to last year for example 31/12/2020. than check the battery status. it will surely show. then change the date to automatic and it will change it to current date. Then switch off the phone and on. now go and check it will show the battery status graph. hope it help everyone.
hisstmahesh
Active Level 5
Discussions
I did what you said but it not showing the battery status graph....!
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
for me it shows.. after the steps. but it's definitely a bug

SmartSelect_20210102-134307_Device care_42359.jpg

0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
I tried the exact way as you explained but it's not working for me.. Is there any other way to do so? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Discussions
for me it shows.. after the steps. but it's definitely a bug

SmartSelect_20210102-134307_Device care_42359.jpg

Chandrakanth
Active Level 3
Discussions
workaround shared is working.
0 Likes
Cashmiester