Original topic:

Battery Backup while enabling and disabling Maximum power saving mode

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 02:41 PM)
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Received 4th beta update yesterday .
Yesterday I have to went out for a function and the phone was having a charge of about 70%.
Used it for clicking some pics and other stuff after which battery level slides to 46% which is obvious . 
Applied maximum power saving mode in a wake to save battery for maximum time . Since I was in party I have to disable and enable to many times and everytime the phone heats up and it took around 3 minutes for enabling and disabling but for my surprise battery was draining at much faster rate than it does in normal mode . 
Last tym I send samsung update with the logs and every detail withing 15 minutes of problem but the guys didn't found anything in logs .

0 Likes
4 Comments
S23-RJ
Active Level 3
Discussions
same happened with me... they said found nothing in the logs about battery drain
syedfaisal
Active Level 4
Discussions
facing same battery drain problem. specially while using camera BATTERY drain drastically after bata 4 update Samsung plz fix this issue
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Discussions
yes you are right , updated my last logs again let's wait what they find in them , otherwise have to submit a vidio
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Discussions
I was facing the same problem but after doing reset on 4th beta update I am getting 7 hrs SOT and idle time going almost 2 days. I would suggest reset once to get battery on normal life
0 Likes