Original topic:

Ads on Samsung Apps???

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 12:05 AM)
SidhantBhatia
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
Dear Samsung,

We did not buy the highest end flagship with the highest price from you to see Ads on the inbuilt applications. Do not deteriorate the customer experience, and your reputation in the process to earn money!

9 Comments
jsbach
Active Level 7
Discussions
turn off customization service and its subs. ensure report diagonist data also turned off
0 Likes
DukoDragon
Active Level 3
Discussions
No effect Ad is still visible
0 Likes
jsbach
Active Level 7
Discussions
no it's not visible for me. check your turned on personalized ads based on interest in Chrome, Google now or Google services
0 Likes
SidhantBhatia
Active Level 1
Discussions
It's still visible buddy. I guess it turns of contexual ads, and switches to generic ads by turning of customization services and related features.
0 Likes
jsbach
Active Level 7
Discussions
till now I have never seen ads in any samsung apps. try monitoring apps which is the cause of rooting ads. especially check the apps which uses much of accessibility service
0 Likes
billa1989
Active Level 7
Discussions
Turn off the ads through this. Unless we enable, it's not possible to get ads

Screenshot_20201201-001320_Weather.jpg

0 Likes
SidhantBhatia
Active Level 1
Discussions
If you read the screenshot you just posted, please understand that turning off personalization service (from Google) or customization service (from Samsung) only changes the type of ads that will be displayed for us. It does not entirely disable ads. It will not use your 'cookies' information to understand what kind of websites you visit, and not show ads as per that. This will be the only change you will see on disabling these services. You will see generalized non-related ads otherwise. But you will continue to see ads even after turning off these features.
0 Likes
billa1989
Active Level 7
Discussions
Please mark jsbach as the solution if it works, coz he said it first.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes