Options
Discussions
5g network not coming in Samsung s21 ultra 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
It is because the 5g ready update is not out yet for this device and that we might have to wait till mid November
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Discussions
I have 5G on my S21+
0 Likes
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Yes for some reason samsung did just release the 5g update before for the 21 + series but I can tell you that as if you were to say, going a bit far as in just got out the your area the network will mostly jump down to 4g which is not supposed to happen so yeah
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Discussions
Yes it is true, PAN India 5G will take years to come, even after years of 4G technology in India 4G is not true 4G or matured enough.
JainSupreeth
Active Level 4
Discussions
I am not able to understand abt these mobile manufacturers, they say 5g in ur phone, but we need wait till they give update. Why is like that... is anybody knows?
0 Likes
djprem
Active Level 6
Discussions
It will come out by end of nov n dec...

The issue is not the phone the issue airtel n jio bandwidth support for 5G..it's not true 5G ; it's using 4G towers & different spectrum to give us better speeds.
Wait till dec or march - for a proper coverage.

Personally am not gonna use 5G atleast for a year till the network is optimized. Am always on much faster wifi connectivity & on the go i am at peace with 4G.The drain of battery outshines the faster speed as of now.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member, 

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you please report this feedback in the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report an error is as below: 
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes