Original topic:

my phone speaker is not working properly

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 04:41 AM)
HimanshuSen
Beginner Level 2
Options
Delhi
My phone media speaker is working properly , the voice is coming too slow as before sound was loud and clear but at this time my media speaker is getting properly voice as like before. Could any one help me out from this one . I am using SAMSUNG M20 Phone.
0 Likes
4 Comments
krishkat
Active Level 4
Delhi
Yes, i'm also facing the same issue. After some recent updates the phone voice on loudspeakers are reduced to 67~68 dB. You can check it, if you have an another phone using sound meters app.
0 Likes
krishkat
Active Level 4
Delhi
If you want you can try the SAFE MODE.
1. Switch off your device.
2. After switched off, press and hold the Power button and volume down button at the same.
3. when the Samsung Logo appears on screen you can release the power button, but you want to hold the volume down button until booting completed.
4. When device is on, you can see safe mode on the left below corner.

On this safe mode you can test your sound voice.
0 Likes
krishkat
Active Level 4
Delhi
For further details please visit professional care. (Make sure your speakers are clean enough)
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Delhi

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Disconnect all accessories and remove any third-party case form your phone.

2. Check device volume settings if its full or not.

3. Check mute all sound option

Settings > Accessibility > Hearing enhancements > Disable Mute all sounds (if enabled).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes