Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Stay Fit Stay High.

Posted in: Delhi

"Don't forget your Mask Guys, Don't compromise with your health, Use mask before going out in Delhi. "Especially at Early Morning or during heavy Traffick Times.

Diwali offers

Is there any SAMSUNG store offering any price drop or new offers on it's devices this festive season in Delhi? Do comment and let me know.

Use Public

"Use public transport Air quality in Delhi is reallly scary. I am not using my car since last month infact i suggest the same to people around me! Guys, what about you?"

Ideas to reduce pollution.

POLLUTION PROBLEMS.One of the common problems emission of cooking odour & greasy fumes.CAUSES ?.. Exhaust outlets locating too close to the nearby air sensitive receptors Under the Air Pollution Control Ordinance, all air emissions from a restaurant ...

Posted by: MzN
Active Level 7

Eco-friendly Diwali

Guys let's have a photo walk near India gate to promote eco-friendly Diwali.😃Anyone interested?Common guys we really need to do this!! 😲#EcoFriendliDiwali#ChildrensDay2018

Samsung Galaxy Camera

Samsung Galaxy A8 plus Rear camera 16 MP (f1.7) Capture natural images from your galaxy and tag #ilovenature #loveugalaxy Like and comment now to get Galaxy A8plus ...wallpapers....

Samsung Galaxy Camera

Samsung Galaxy A8 plus Rear camera 16 MP (f1.7) Capture natural images from your galaxy and tag #ilovenature #loveugalaxy Like and comment now to get Galaxy A8plus ...wallpapers....