Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

#samsungmembers

Posted in: Delhi

This is my second flagship Samsung Galaxy phone. Have had an amazing experience as expected of the device. Best camera quality and video playback

Posted by: Trisha1
Beginner Level 2

#samsungmembers

This is the first Galaxy device I'm using. Prior to Galaxy S9 , I was using Google Pixel and I can feel the difference in both the phones.The touch and Screen Quality is Best in the business. So far there has been no issues with the phone. Also, the ...

Posted by: haky
Beginner Level 2

#samsungmembers

Great experience to visit stand at ambience mall. Truly impressed with wonderful team of professionals. Great job team.

Posted by: Saurab1
Beginner Level 2

#task1

My A7 helps me to shape my hobby of photography in a really beautiful spectrum of art. Gives me both the joy of living and the ease of efficiency.

Posted by: KR7
Active Level 3

#samsung member

I have used samsung mobile phone since 2015 . And the thing which i most like about samsung phone is their touch its very captive and sound quality

Posted by: love2
Beginner Level 2

samsung is better

There are many things good in a Samsung phone . Me being a iOS fan love these things about Samsung It's easy to repair . It's easy to diagnose Parts are available easily We can root and change imei and lot of other things easily . It's got nice displ...