Original topic:

battery issue

(Topic created on: 03-13-2020 10:14 AM)
Punisher1054
Active Level 1
Options
Delhi
My s20+ device battery drain so fast even i have switched to 60hz and hd+ resolution. 
Please advise 

5 Comments
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Delhi
seems like an issue with everyone.
it happened with me as well although after few recharge cycle i guess it has improved a bit.

its just that i am a bit busy so not using phone property but will test it again properly.
0 Likes
Punisher1054
Active Level 1
Delhi
hope it will be okay after few recharge otherwise need to carry charger everywhere 🙃
0 Likes
Amirtharaj
Active Level 6
Delhi
I heard the same issue from 2 of my other friends also...maybe soon we can expect a software update to solve the issue...how ever till then, keep ur display brightness to a minimum level to save the battery.
0 Likes
Punisher1054
Active Level 1
Delhi
whats the point to spent this amount of money if you can't use all the features and if you use than it will not last more than 6 hrs in a day
0 Likes
Delhi

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Member

0 Likes