Original topic:

Samsung A20 S

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 04:52 PM)
Dsaurabh
Active Level 1
Options
Delhi
I have purchased samsung galaxy A 20 S and I have been facing problem of network connectivity and slow internet. Please suggest.
9 Comments
kris1974
Active Level 1
Delhi
I'm also having same problem. I think recent models of Samsung phones have this problem.In Earlier models I haven't face this issue Hope Samsung will fix this issue in next update.
Dsaurabh
Active Level 1
Delhi
I purchased this phone before 5 days ago. Previously I had samsung on 7 prime and the same network i have been using but i never encounter the same.
Dsaurabh
Active Level 1
Delhi
I have read review about this phone and it seems that it is a manufacturing defects.
Dsaurabh
Active Level 1
Delhi
Lots of customers were facing the same problem.
kris1974
Active Level 1
Delhi
No, I have checked with both JIO & AIRTEL.After restarting, network will get full strength. I'm restarting my device once in three hours.
0 Likes
prisara
Active Level 5
Delhi
try to jio bro
0 Likes
Delhi
amar A20 s camera pic hoysa na place bolban ki
0 Likes
Delhi

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Ensure that network frequency of your device is selected on Auto-mode.

Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE)

2) Open setting > Connection > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Select the SIM > tap on three dots > Reset to default > Reset

3) Check via another SIM card in the device.

4) Reset network settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings).

Note: Kindly once coordinate with the network service provider,

If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Dsaurabh
Active Level 1
Delhi
Nothing changed, please fix this through update.
0 Likes