Original topic:

My introduction as a Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 03-20-2020 12:44 AM)
sameerseth
Active Level 6
Options
Delhi
Hello! members, hope you all are doing well...

I would like to share my Samsung Smartphone  journey with you guyz....

It all started way back in the year 2013 with the mighty Galaxy Note 2, as it was my first android device with awestruck features and amazing display, soon after using that phone for a couple of months it developed a technical glitch but to my surprise i got a replacement for my phone and it was then only that i decided to stick to Samsung as long as i can because Samsung offers both a great piece of tech followed by a great after sales services and with time the love for Samsung grew stronger and during the course of next 6-7 years i went on to use several premium phones from Samsung like Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S10+ and currently i am using the Galaxy Note10+ and my love for Samsung and its smartphones evolved through these passing years as it helped me in preparing my presentations and creating memories with amazing pictures and videos, and many more useful things and i didn't realize when did Samsung become a part of my family as most of the appliances at my home are from Samsung....❣

Now coming to the Samsung members community, it was only in the year 2018 that i got to know about the Samsung Members community and later on realized that it acts as a open forum where all the users discuss the topics related to Samsung gadgets and most of the time the user gets the resolution to their issues as anyone can cater to anyone's query and i was seriously amazed by this move from Samsung as it provided a platform to the users where one Samsung user is helping the other and it certainly acted as a link between the Samsung and its users and the developers at Samsung too overview the issues faced by the users and developes the services accordingly.... 
i think the real promoter to any firm's product or service are the end users and this forum is completely dedicated to consumers concerns.

Samsung members is an initiative by Samsung where users are made aware of Samsung's different products and services and from these members some are shortlisted as Brand Ambassadors, 

Being a Samsung Brand Ambassador i got the opportunity to be a part of the india launch of the Note 9 and the s10 series and it was only after attending these events that i realized the importance and responsibility of being a Brand Ambassador because you get to meet other committed members and interact with top management of Samsung team and the experiences motivates you to contribute more and more to the community with your work since, we are a part of huge Samsung family so these meetups are more like a family get together when we share our contributions and experiences and learn new ways to be more indulgent and more productive in the Samsung members community.

At last i would like to thank the Samsung Members team for Shortlisting me as a Brand Ambassador, i will contribute in the best possible way i can.... ✌💯

8 Comments
Delhi
Congratulations.
0 Likes
sameerseth
Active Level 6
Delhi
thnx ma'am...
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Delhi
bro
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Delhi
how to become a brand ambassador.. ? what I need to do.. plzz tell me bro
0 Likes
sameerseth
Active Level 6
Delhi
it's totally a transparent procedure.... all you need to do is- stay active on members app with productive posts and posting resolution to anyone's query ... and do participate in the exclusive preview events of new phones through the registration process on members app only...
0 Likes
sameerseth
Active Level 6
Delhi
btw i got selected as a Brand Ambassador by applying to the brand ambassador program announced by Samsung india on the members app in October....
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Delhi
okay bro.
0 Likes
bittu4444
Active Level 3
Delhi
I am also a huge Samsung fan... I have 7 Samsung phones in my home itself.... I am currently using galaxy A50.. but actuall I badly need a galaxy watch active ...I am in love with this watch...could you please gift me one♥️
0 Likes