Active Level 6
Options
Delhi
#IMPOWERD 
#SamsungMembers 
#GalaxyMSeries 
#MightyM10

Alright let's take it from the top. 
This is going to be a short summarised review. 

Let's get straight to the points. Sharp n accurate like the M10 ;)

I'm one of those technothiasts who has to install a screen protector no matter what the phone is. (Guilty πŸ˜…)

Again highlighting what Samsung has been doing in the major chunk of smartphones category (5k-10k price range) is revolutionary. 

Though I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that there is no back cover or headphones coming as standard. But then again when I think about the overall package n quality which is being delivered in the hands of masses by this lucrative pricing; one doesnt really mind.

Samsung has tried ensuring quality is not sacrificed by eliminating the unnecessary things. One can say they are becoming more practical. In this day n age everyone has headphones n screen protectors or covers easily available at penny prices.

The built n feel of this phone is definitely premium and size feels just similar to the S9 which I feel that's the perfect size for a handheld device.

The screen is also not bad at the price given and definitely no lag in the touch sensitivity. 
Playing heavy games are also not bad on the device. People at this segment are in for a treat. 

The dual camera setup has been quite good. I love the wide angle it has. 

This is the power of the wide angle - 

Battery :
Has been insanely amazing. I'm experiencing 2 working day hours backup after a long long time. 

Design: I'm not in much love with the back plastic cover which is smudge/scratch magnet. However lamination or back cover shall take care of that as well easily.

Final verdict: Both M series seems to be amazing devices. The right move would be to spend extra dough and get the M20 for that Full HD, 5000mah battery & relatively fast charging. 

#SamsungLoyalist
4 Comments
sam2601
Active Level 7
Delhi
great
ns086762
Active Level 7
Delhi

Awesome camera of M10 n M20

aaditya
Active Level 7