Original topic:

DELHI MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE PREVIEW

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 09:13 PM)
Raviijangra
★★
Options
Delhi

Hello Members, as we all know Samsung has recently launched the GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE in INDIA. Note 10 lite exclusive preview for Samsung members was done in Samsung Smart Cafe, south Ex. Delhi on 25th January.

Many of the Samsung Members joined the Event Yesterday and it was an exciting event for us, We got to know about some pro Features and Technology used in Note 10 Lite Device like cameras, SPen, Display, Battery and many more.

I like the tech session in which Samsung Officials talk about Samsung innovative Technologies like “Dual Pixel phase-detection technology”,  SPen Power & Features.    

I met my old friends from Members app, and new Members also joined us. The event was amazing, fun Activities such as Push-Ups, Best Pictures with Doodles and more, and had “The Branch Café” with all the Members and Samsung Team. I wish to meet more Members Community Members in Upcoming Events from Delhi and Other Cities.

The event was amazing and we all had a great time.I also got featured in Samsung India's official Instagram handle with other Samsung members the second time. 

Thank you, Samsung for the  wonderful Day. 

3 Comments
Delhi
Where is your handwritten note?
Dinesh_Shukla
Active Level 7
Delhi

very nice..

0 Likes
BADSHAH18
Active Level 9
Delhi
NICE PHONE