Original topic:

Battery health of Galaxy S9

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 09:59 PM)
iamishant007
Active Level 4
Options
Delhi
I bought the galaxy S9 2 months back and I have to charge it  twice a day ! The battery life was  always an issue on the S9 but , Accuweather  , a reputed app shows battery wear of my battery health as total  93% of the original battery . How can the battery health reduce so fast , like in 2 months ? 

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Delhi

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings>> Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>> Optimize>> Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
  2. Adjust screen timeout settings: Settings>> Display>> Screen timeout>> Select minimum screen timeout.

Battery Drainage related Concern: For more information, you can also follow mentioned link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persist, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes