Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung products

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 02:40 PM)
Gertbez
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Good day everyone, i have been a faithful Samsung user since forever. Had all the previous smart watches from the old Samsung d900 phone that could connect to a tv with auxiliary cables. But these days it seems the phones isn't made to last even with a 2 year contract they just break, not to mention the galaxy watches. Wife and daughter galaxy wathes broke. The back sensor glass fals out. And other just stopped working. Watch 3 lasted at least. Now watch 4 classic lte over heat on lte. No blood pressure no ecg no blood oxygen. And some things that is available must be side loaded WHY SIDE LOADED. IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE READY? Seems there is cheaper options out there or just move to Apple?????
5 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Consumer Electronics
I personally have had some issues with Samsung products but not to such an extent. My watch back cover has come off which I easily glued back myself, my current device is the worst in terms of performance ,overheating and poor battery life. But switching to apple products is just not for me, as an ex user I'd rather be here.
AndyS21
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
I feel the same way about Samsung lately, my S8 is working wat better than S21 that I recently bought..., am also thinking of going back to apple...Samsung is not the same anymore
AndyS21
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
Lol but Samsung is stressing lately, like now, I can't upload pictures on my whatsapp status coz they luz quality and its terrible, same as videos.., this thing is overheating at times, too it's a lot nje
0 Likes
Gertbez
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Agree completely
0 Likes
AndyS21
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
But with Apple is not bad as our Samsung
0 Likes