Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Protect your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 🤩

(Topic created on: 03-30-2023 10:48 AM)
PabiT0505
Community Manager
Options
Consumer Electronics

Protect your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Save 50% off a Book Cover when you use code: s6cover50 to pay R749. While stocks last.

Free delivery T&Cs apply
Shop here: http://bit.ly/3ydpYGQ

91 Comments
SGZa
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Same here, been calling and emailing
0 Likes
Wernerz
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
I did not receive mine as yet either, Your order reference number is:2371402030328D36C8
0 Likes
Pottie88
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
I got mine no problems one week waiting
ANDRE1234
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Please assist Screenshot_20230321_104744_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Ph03n1xf1r3
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Me too 😞
0 Likes
Tas7
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Other dealers are selling the Tab S6 cheaper with the S pen and book cover included .... why is it more expensive to get the combo directly from Samsung?! 🤦‍♀️
0 Likes
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
email tellus@samsung.com ... also check out my comment in this feed below. Hope it helps.
0 Likes
Robz8416
Active Level 2
Consumer Electronics
I've emailed them but they did not reply. This is seriously **bleep** service from a leading company.
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Totally agree.
0 Likes
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I don't know why samsung doesn't just let us collect the items in store... they would get clients into the samsung store, save on courier fees and help reduce impact on the environment. Never mind the time we all spend on forums, calling and emailing... then there is the added stress of missing the courier and all the nonsense that follows solving that problem.

Quick to get our purchases but not so quick to deliver on the offers... Come on Samsung, we are your customers.