Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Protect your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 🤩

(Topic created on: 03-23-2023 04:31 PM)
PabiT0505
Community Manager
Options
Consumer Electronics

Protect your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Save 50% off a Book Cover when you use code: s6cover50 to pay R749. While stocks last.

Free delivery T&Cs apply
Shop here: http://bit.ly/3ydpYGQ

91 Comments
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Still waiting for mine
0 Likes
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Cool offer. Just waiting on the delivery of the S6 Lite - Here is some info for those, like me, awaiting delivery - (see pic)

I found this info in the terms and conditions re delivery - If you submitted correctly and received a Congratulations/ Confirmation email, that your claim was successful, there is a reference number in the email. Use that, it helps speed up any already slow communication (obviously it goes without saying but don't share that reference on any public chat or forum) and try dealing with Samsung support here or on Twitter.

Jakkalsie mentioned an email address, in a post below as well. Its not the one in the email itself or the promo one in the email but this one:

tellus@samsung.com and use the live chat supportScreenshot_20230316_103721_Samsung Internet_1000000153_1678955857.jpg
0 Likes
SGZa
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Hello, thank you for your post. I received that confirmation/congratulations email, where is the reference number in the email? I can't seem to find it.
0 Likes
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Some people have also mentioned they don't have a reference number. I contacted tellus@samsung.com and they said to send a copy of your proof of purchase (the one you uploaded to do the claim) along with your address and name. I would attach a screenshot of the email you recieved as confirmation to give them all the info. They don't reply immediately.

I don't know why samsung doesn't just let us collect the items in store... they would get clients into the samsung store, save on courier fees and help the environment...but hey,... Good Luck and hope this helps.
SGZa
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Thank you, I'll try this approach
0 Likes
Carels
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Got my tablet a 2 weeks ago.
0 Likes
LadyLi
Beginner Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I am still waiting, received the email saying I have successfully claimed the tablet but no further details were communicated 7 days and counting.....😏
0 Likes
AJB13
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Delivery time is 7 to 14 working days (so 1 to 3 weeks) on the claim for the s6 Lite tablet... email tellus@samsung.com, they responded to me although I'm also waiting.. also see my other comment on this feed..hope it helps and hope you get delivery soon.
0 Likes
Zamabangula
Beginner Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I did not receive the tablet, I am still waiting
0 Likes
Kokiza
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I wish I had mine in my hands so I protect it. Alas, a week over two weeks later device still not delivered. Claim submitted and confirmed to be successful.