Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with service technician/

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 05:15 PM)
hjvanwykza
Beginner Level 2
Options
Consumer Electronics

Good day. We purchased a new TV - QA55Q&70RAKXXA at the beginning of the year. After a while we noticed that there is damage to the top part of the of the screen.

I started taking photo's as the problem became progressively worse as time went on. The technicians only came out after three months.

They told me the screen is cracked and there is nothing they can do. I took photographic evidence before and after the visits. The technician then went and pressed hard on the screen, this left a golfball size dot  that is not going away. He said that is to show me that what the screen is damaged. This was not like that before and was not part of the original problem.

I made notes on the service report so that the service department could see that the technician caused more/additional damage.

I was then told that I must claim a new TV form my insurer.  

We purchased the unit from Hirsch in Centurion. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi  hjvanwykza

Kindly mail us your Service order number as well as your contact details and this query to tellus@samsung.com 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I recently bought a 70TU700 and I stumbled upon the same problem. I would like to know if they are made like that or if its a defect of some sort
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi  hjvanwykza

Kindly mail us your Service order number as well as your contact details and this query to tellus@samsung.com 

0 Likes