Original topic:

Note10+ issue, getting notification sound but no notification recieved

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 06:51 PM)
kamleshs
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Hi Team, I have purchased Note10+ a week before amd found blelow issue.
My phone gives notofication sound after sometime  where no notification received. I have tried all the possible option given in forums but no solution. Kindly help me to get it out or else I have to return this phone.

Its too really too bad and irritates me everytime. Specially when u have newly phone which is a famous brand with this type of small issue.
10 Comments
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Consumer Electronics
hi, by posting this way you are reaching out to other users like you rather than samsung's support team. to contact them and get the help you're looking for, go to the home page of this app, tap on the blue bubble located in the bottom right corner of the screen, select send feedback > report issues and explain your problem in detail there. follow all the necessary steps and send. you'll get a response within a few days. good luck!
kamleshs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
exactly, because samsung is brand and we paid much amount of just to get good product.
0 Likes
kamleshs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
as per your suggestion I have also register a complaint with that process. let's see when I get responce.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Consumer Electronics
It seems to be comfortable for you to perform a factory reset.
0 Likes
kamleshs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
why do I perform a factory reset. this is new phone purchased few days back. this in within a week responce of this phone.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Some errors may occur due to some third party apps also. If you reset the phone and still have issues you can confirm that the fault is with phone and nothing else. Advance with confidence to your service centre or retailer.
0 Likes
kamleshs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I have disabled all the notification including system app also. still getting this sound. also this phone copied from Note9, and Note 9 didn't have this type of any issue. factory reset is not an easy for me.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Ok. Thank you
0 Likes
dinu9998
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Check online and boot into safemode to see if you face the same issue before thinking of factory reset. data is important so don't Erase it ;) If you experience the issue then you may need to connect to a system and reinstal the OS. I would recomend to take a backup using Samsung Switch on Mac or Windows, before working on things!
0 Likes