Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 08:52 AM)
RaushanEssop
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi, 

I was just wondering, does anybody have any idea as to when we will be able to receive the galaxy buds. 
I am not inconsiderate. I understand that we are in lock down. I really wish I had them though, because it is quite ridiculous that I cannot charge my phone and use the earphones at the same time. This is causing issues for me. 
I just wanted to see if there is any information pertaining to when it will be delivered? Any idea?

Regards. 

Raushan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi Raushan,

Please send a detailed email to verify@samsung.com to assist further with confirming the delivery date of the Earbud.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi Raushan,

Please send a detailed email to verify@samsung.com to assist further with confirming the delivery date of the Earbud.

0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
Don't waste your time. I've spoken to three different people from samsung and all give three different answers. First they say the courier company is not delivering. ( I call the delivery company and they inform me they will deliver if they actually get the product from samsung).

Second person from samsung says they starting delivering from level 4 lock down and now the 3rd person from emailing verify@samsung says it non-essential goods and won't be delivered.

Very disorganized.
0 Likes
RaushanEssop
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I came across this. Apparently this woman has received hers.
0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
Well let's hope we also get ours soon. Thanks for the picture.
0 Likes
Bigboyleon
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I have emailed tell us and even verify@samsung and I'm still waiting for feed back from them on what I'm getting with my phone and I was one of the fisrt to get my s20 when they came out
RaushanEssop
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Me too. In fact, it's somewhat essential for me. thebfact that I cant charge and use the earphones simulatneously affects my work.

Moreover, as an owner of many Samsung products, tge s3, s5, s7 s9 and now s20, i assumed we would at least be kept informed about what is going on. i feel lost and forgotten.
0 Likes
Consumer Electronics
did you end up getting them?
0 Likes
RaushanEssop
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
yes i did.
0 Likes
Consumer Electronics
when did you get them? and was your claim immediately accepted?
0 Likes