Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Customer Service Disappointment. After sale bad performance

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 08:06 PM)
AAlomari
Beginner Level 4
Options
Consumer Electronics
My name is Abdulrahman, I am trying all possible ways to reach out to someone that can help me with the neglect I am facing by Samsung support service. I really feel sorry for myself from all the lies and broken promises that I am experiencing.

I bought a Samsung TV unit from SharafDG. my TV was used only twice and then it started to restart by itself. I will not bother you with the technical details as it can be found on your system. My issue is the way samsung support channels are lying to me and no one gave me a clear explanation. When the ticket was issued by Samsung, someone called me to get the required data and then told me that the technician will visit me within 2 to 3 days (this was on the 26th of july i guess). Then someone called me to tell me that they can not send a technician soon, and the date will be on the 4th of Aug. which is far. So I tried to speak to him and explain the urgency to have it before that. Then he told me that he will check and get back to me. After couple minutes he called and told me that his manager agreed to make it earlier and that the assigned team will call me the next day to let me know the exact date. On the next day, no one called and I received an SMS saying the visit date is on the 4th of Aug. I was disappointed for breaking the promise and for the way it was communicated. Then I tried to contact Samsung by email and make it earlier, relying on the fact that my TV is a brand new one and that 10 days is a lot for such an important unit. So Samsung replied to me and they made it on the 1st of Aug. I also received another SMS confirming that it will be the 1st of Aug. I was on vacation the week before and I was hoping to fix it on that week, but nevertheless, I contacted Samsung on the 1st of Aug to ask about the visit time to arrange my work and they said around 12, and that someone will call me to assure the time. However, no one called, no one came, and no one sent an email to explain it. Then I wrote a long email explaining my dissatisfaction and disappointment from such an attitude and customer treatment. The email that I received back was basically, we are sorry and someone will contact you soon. until today nobody called me or came fyi. Anyway, I started posting on social media about my experience and what I am facing with samsung. a guy called Manwa Jathaan contacted me by email on the 4th of Aug. he apologized for what's happening and promised to fix it very soon. He mentioned that he got my email from social media comments and he asked me to explain my technical issues again. I was happy to see his email and I gave him all the required data. Also, until now NO ONE CAME OR CALLED to explain why such behavior from such a company. I sent him an email back asking if there is anything he wants to share or update me but no answer! Yesterday I received an SMS from Samsung thanking me for my patience, which is not there anymore, and that my case is still under progress.

Today ,finaly, someone called and told us that he wil come tomorrow to fix it. Even if he will really come qnd fix it for god, I still have disappointment. It would be shameful to send someone to say "thanks for tour patience, we are sorry" as if it helps at this point. I hope to see a nice geasture from Samsung after such attitude.

This is my experience with the after sale support team so far. I am trying to get help in any possible way and I am trying to find key people in Samsung and emailing them personally cuz I want to know who is responsible for this delay and why. I want someone to explain what is going on to me. I want someone to come fix my TV which has been sitting uselessly in my living room for the past two weeks.

PS I am a loyal customer to samsung. been using their mobiles for the last 10 years maybe. I just bought an S21 plus. I wish this counts and yes at this moment I regret buying from samsung and I dont think this experience encourages me to buy more in the future

Thanks 
3 Comments
FadelSM
Active Level 2
Options
Consumer Electronics
They have the worst customer service and they are so arrogant that they don't care man, just throw the TV and all ur samsugn products in the garbage man !!! It's their community app and they don't bother to read so just imagine what does that mean !!!
AAlomari
Beginner Level 4
Options
Consumer Electronics
I really work hard for my money man XD... I am trying all ways possible to reach to someone who cares and act. Yes maybe someone will finally come and fix it. But I hope I can see any good will gesture from them. However, my future products probably won't be from samsung.
I will miss these fights with my friends defending Samsung against Apple.
0 Likes
GoldUnseen
Active Level 6
Options
Consumer Electronics
All I can read in your content " he not call me-no one has come to fix"
What actually happened with your TV?
What are you trying to figure it out.?
Please be gentle!
0 Likes