cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

https://techcentral.co.za/meta-goes-all-in-on-ai/243208/You don't need to worry about not getting AI from Samsung on your devices ! There is a lot... View Post

Don't worry, Big Brother is keeping an eye on all of us & Artificial Intelligence is part of the Big... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy A

I have a problem making calls and sms's and no internet connection only wifi Samsung A10 View Post

Can you pls call me, i have no network, only when i am on wifi, do i have connection View Post

Please my galaxy A53 is not receiving security updates and Android updates how do I go about it. The last update was 1st April 2022.I have checked... View Post

Try downloading your regional firmware from Samfw tool website. Use Odin that is also available on t... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S

Sometimes I feel like we are just talking to ourselves here and I know that I have once posted about our inability to access the Goodlock app in some... View Post

I have tried numerous times to ask Samsung to include the African region on the GoodLock Module yet ... View Post

Hey Mates How do I do a screen recording with my Samsung A21s? View Post

I don't know if your phone has a screen recorder, but the usual way to add it to the quick panel is ... View Post