chimichanga
Active Level 6

What's this?  should I go for it? Will there be any side effect?πŸ€” what are the benefits for me and the phone?
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sciphile
Active Level 4
By turning it on, you will authorize Samsung to collect, store and Analyse your data or Usage patterns to offer you recommendations and Hints as to what all thinks that you may like to do with your Samsung Devices or how some services might prove good to you according to the data they have collected about you.

View solution in original post

Nazid
Expert Level 4
obviously they will collct some of ur info...

Sciphile
Active Level 4
Its upto you whether you find it helpful or not. I will never opt for their customization service just to get recommendations and hints, because they will collect almost every personal data on your phone including your
Device information,
Information about your Music and Photos,
Contacts and Communications Data,
Calendar Information,
Internet Browsing history and
location data.

Basically you will be giving up your whole identity just to get ads on your phone from Samsung.

Gst26
Expert Level 1
Yes..You Compromise with your Information & Privacy..once you share such things with anybody
https://www.samsung.com/us/account/customization-service/

8 Comments
chimichanga
Active Level 6
can anyone tell how to do thisπŸ˜…
Sciphile
Active Level 4
By turning it on, you will authorize Samsung to collect, store and Analyse your data or Usage patterns to offer you recommendations and Hints as to what all thinks that you may like to do with your Samsung Devices or how some services might prove good to you according to the data they have collected about you.

chimichanga
Active Level 6
is it good
chimichanga
Active Level 6
is it good or they collect my information
Nazid
Expert Level 4
obviously they will collct some of ur info...

Sciphile
Active Level 4
Its upto you whether you find it helpful or not. I will never opt for their customization service just to get recommendations and hints, because they will collect almost every personal data on your phone including your
Device information,
Information about your Music and Photos,
Contacts and Communications Data,
Calendar Information,
Internet Browsing history and
location data.

Basically you will be giving up your whole identity just to get ads on your phone from Samsung.

chimichanga
Active Level 6
thanks bro for your information ❀😍
Gst26
Expert Level 1
Yes..You Compromise with your Information & Privacy..once you share such things with anybody
https://www.samsung.com/us/account/customization-service/