this is for all the BA group in this community

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 11:11 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear,

BA 

now this is going too much far your contest and your ba league is now far too gone but yet you guys won't understand what is spamming you guys spam whole community and tell me to stop my voice and keep my voice down isn't that your role, you should be the voice of customers but you became the voice of Samsung and started to promote the  useless contest and moreover the post in which you have pictures shouldn't be those picture belonged to GALAXY GALLERY, EVEN IF YOU GUYS ARE DOING SOME SORT OF CONTEST BA LEAGUE WHATEVER YOU NAME IT I DONT CARE, you guys where the one who will lead the community right or am I right, instead of doing that you guys are spamming whole community just for the sake of contest , ba league and BA relaxation oh boy what's so ever you guys call it , I want to tell you that just stop it you guys or just give it a rest so that we can see user's problem and try to solve them, but due to spamming this whole is now a mess, if you daiong some thing then do it on galaxy gallery why on earth you guys wanted to spam over here just for the sake of contest or whatever , just stop it 

if you guys still want your self to confront me more then you are most welcome in my personal area 

all  i want is stop this useless thing in the name of contest or what so ever is going on 

but why would you stop this in that context you will try to ban me from this community just for raising the voice against you guys 

a gaye meri maut ka tamasha dekhne , phele akhen bhar ayagi phir juban bhar aygi thodi dere yu hoon latakata rahoon aur tum sab magar mach ke ansu bha kar apne apne gear chale jao , la laga Mujhe ban 

ja bhi raha hoon toh kuch acha awaz utha ke raise community to spammers hi Mubarak 

jio ji bhar ke jio spammers and BA contest 

if you have problem with this confront me on my twitter handle @hanitirkey 

or in my discord server if you wish so 

my soul purpose is not to spam this community 

but BA and spammer are doing it with wholeheartedly 

without a spam filter  

and i know yet i will banned by samsung community manger just for raising voice because they will

think that I am a spammer I just raise voice against Samsung for just illogical reason 

so be it if you wanna ban me just for raising the voice against you guys then so be it 

https://discord.gg/xHEpfTj

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
broh Muze urgent 15K rupees tak Phun chaiye konsa lu bahut confused aur price bhi bad gai kafi phuns ki

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
1. A50
2. M31
3.M21
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
M31 Available nhi
M21 aur A50 dono same price same Processor same Camera ab konsa lena sahi hai?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
A50 le lo.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
I completely agree with you on what you have mentioned above. These Brand ambassadors or BA are becoming the puppets of Samsung. This whole thing is a Puppetry to promote Samsung products and subtly divert the major issues of the users.

>Who on the earth wants to know about your experience in the Samsung launch event when we users are facing a lot of Buggs in the latest major update?

>E waste management

> Jingle for my Samsung galaxy

>what I'm watching now

and this stupid tasks and threads related to them go on. We don't give a da** about all this.
I'm seeing all these people first time in the community and these BA never address any issues of the genuine users except Sidhabhi and few. If they want to promote Samsung then they may consider the BA category instead of posting their bull **bleep**** on the major form. Yes our form is getting messier and **bleep*****r by day by day

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

exactly this is the reason I have the escape plan to my discord server I know this after a war with memes Samsung gave those features back now BA is just doing a massive spamming whatever the reason is I have the escape plan with discord server  let us meet on discord server until Samsung realise the mistake  it would be too late 

0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

Hi @darkvarder1

Repeatedly posting such negativity will not get you anywhere. Let me clarify a few things for you. 

1. You are threatening to "kill" other users, who are completely minding their own business.

Avinav_0-1593408779523.png

2. You are not a moderator, and it is not your job to decide what is spam and what is not. In fact most of your posts are regularly reported as spam by many users (including your memes). I have never taken action, because we want to protect your freedom to post as well. 

3. You are under a misconception that your "war of memes" has resulted in Samsung developing and sharing feature requests. 

BAs have shared detailed feature requests, worked closely with our engineering teams, shared error logs etc, and you think features are made because of Memes.

4. Time and again you incite users to come and argue with you on other channels. This is not a place to pick fights. Your attitude is very negative and unproductive. 

You are helpful to many users as well, but this behavior is not acceptable at all.

I have tried to reason with you before as well. This is my last warning to you.

If you continue to openly threaten other users, I will have no other option but to ban and report you to authorities. I will also make sure that your reality is clearly exposed to full community via admin posts. 

Community Guidelines
love from me for samsung♥️
0 Likes