Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung is the digits of old viewen

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 11:34 PM)
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
Majority is design of oxford division in the reason of class . But the rolling of sector is method of hold behaviours. The act of master is fallow in the near job
9 Comments
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
I m junaid tramser
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
My name is junaid tramser
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Lover of tramser

Lover of tramser_1358.jpg

0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Every thing is miss to call the weapons of luck and choice is first dress of old culture which rain to achieve the gain of actual returnof matters of our systems to forward our mood of life to tell what,s the winner of life are live . The name are first to act of baby to cover his assessment to live in real life for his personel will . That the role of old life of culture. Which samsung play the role of management to cover the name of old culture to stand in new name and life as like old culture process
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
I m junaid tramser of beginner level of old life culture of OS time period of SEREIN to dragons life in how to train your dragons movie and titan the period when Friday and thursday was not of Common era period is in . In which my birthday of thursday in 30 july
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Now in common era my birthday is next of my achiever with samsung membership
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
First of all we will understand to count the difference between ethic of culture with samsung management . We will Try to assess this difference in Islamic and cultural life
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Islamic culture is full of dress to maintain it's old regions in new technological life . Which being live with us to stand in it's old trihives . Which dierate us to live with the passion of entrie malans to edge of old regards . The enictic of all is to pray of one Allah . And one book . Which is the device of act is regions of empty . Means to assess of human behaviours to call of something in his aggestment is his book and one call of Allah as advice of all variance reaction . Which can never remain is his reward
0 Likes
junaidsahi
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Daily offenders prayer is must pray at all for always as it is and call of one Allah is in variance desire choices . And one book is ethics of human being to make his name in this world to live
0 Likes