Original topic:

samsung a31

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 10:59 PM)
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
Even after having an A series phone i.e, A31, the company have scheduled the UI 3 on June 21. At the same time , when we compare it to M31
-> M31 is low priced, less secured, etc. But the features are more in m31 & for this m31, tye company has already left an update on the date of Jan21. 
Why this kind of differentiation is done by the company? In the market usually the more priced device will get the update first, but here the company is literally neglecting this thing with respect to a31.
And why in the exchange list of Amazon & Flipkart a31 device's name is not there?
I hope after knowing this the area supervisor will take an immediate action upon this problem & clear it soon.

8 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
hmm. these under A5x models are just launched as 'fillers'.
if you search for the A32 5G its even worse than A31.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
then what is the use of manufacturing such devices man?
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
whatever earns them money they'll do.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
literally hating this device man.
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
what will we do with one ui 3. one ui 2 features are not completely present in a31.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
wait bro we will get ui3.0 soon
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
I've asked so many questions till now but not even a single time I got a proper answer wrt my question. What samsung customers need is a quality over the price, but here it's just a money market with a31.
0 Likes