Original topic:

s pen not detecting in note 10+

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 11:18 AM)
monilv
Active Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
my s pen is not getting connected to my phone it only does touch interactions. Button and air action not working as it does not gets connected, and keeps on disconnected.
0 Likes
16 Comments
Community Guidelines
Go to Settings > Advanced Feature > S Pen > Air Action > Tap on the 3 dot menu option and Reset S Pen.

Resetting your S Pen will revert all of its features, including remote commands, to their default settings.

I hope it solves your problem and don't forget to accept solution so as to help others too.

Thank you.
0 Likes
monilv
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
i have already done this, and also done reseting my general management settings of my phone. both didn't worked. and the same problem exists even in the safe mode.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
That's the only way to reset S Pen.
Also you can try resetting your device and check again.

Or else it might be hardware fault, it can be either fixed at service center or you've to get new S Pen.

Thank you.
0 Likes
monilv
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Ok.
is there any chance of getting water in while s pen is removed!?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
It can but that is water resistant without the spen too.
So I don't think its because of that.

And this issue is coming now on, maybe not only with you.
Hopefully resolved soon.
0 Likes
monilv
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
you mean to say the same problem is being faced by others too? and its the fresh and recently listed one?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Yes, I saw one person more before you.
0 Likes
monilv
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
ohkz. so, now my warranty is getting over on 25th of aug. and service center is asking me to leave my phone with them for a minimum period of a week to check this physically and inspect for the same. but, i need to take backup of my device and for the same, i dnt have any other device to store all this stuff. what should i do now?! 😪
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Do you have any laptop?
If yes then take a backup with Smart Switch.
Or else use cloud backup.

Ask the service center not to wipe data, they'll tell beforehand if it is required or not.

If its in warranty then definitely visit service center.

Do let me know later on, what was the problem.
0 Likes