Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

new features in android 10!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 06:25 PM)
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Options
Community Guidelines
Can anyone list the new features add in the android 10 update. Is there any improvement in the old video editor software?
Resolved!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
edge panel colour changing option, new navigation gestures, camera improvement with new Bixby vision and ar emoji stickers, new developer mood options(not all features are working in beta),emoji added to calendar ,media and devices in status bar
Community Guidelines
Lemme mention one thing that no one mentioned.., Now you can play with that 1 and 0 . 🤣🤣
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
🤪😜😂😝
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
your different than everyone. and as I can accept everyone's solution here one goes 😎 make sure to accept my solution also ☄️
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Some more but please now don't Accept Solution (For Me only), this is for your reference only..Front & Rear Camera more options are almost same but not all working in Front..Also find Video Editor UI and that you have to check if anything is new out of these, since I am not aware not used much.....
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
great work man keep it up. I'm giving away a million 'accept solution' make sure to participate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
the video editor UI is not new but they added some more features but they didn't include timeline
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
In my opinion..very few..these are just so called changes but in reality these are same features broken down into several pieces..its my perspective...
yeah mini pop inside call setting is one of them..accent color,icon shape changes are another(but not working)..screen recorder...that's it..For S10 users nothing much to cheer for..
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
do me a favour go to gallery> select a video> select edit> try to add text above the video and send me the screenshot. please
0 Likes
Solution
Community Guidelines
I didn't completely understand your comment,but still👇