Original topic:

my samsung m30s has motherboard issue

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 11:46 PM)
princeindia
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
auto restart and freeze samsung logo problem .few week ago I go to samsung service center ,they says it may be a software bug .so they update new software and they charged the bill for software update , after two day i was face again same problem
.Return go to samsung service center , I was tell that problem ,they inspect my mobile and come to say ,your mobile has motherboard issue. You didn't claim any warranty on this mobile because your mobile warranty completed. I was see most of the m30s user has facing same same problem in last software update. 
It was totaly disappointed my belief 
4 Comments
1997sree
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
I saw many users complaining about  m30s smartphone is malfunctioning (automatic restarting  many times) just after the warranty period is over.

And when the phone take to the service centre , they tells that the motherboard should be changed with a cost around 8k -10k.

My m30s smartphone's warranty is going to end on jan 2021...

I am anxious about my phone too..

Is Samsung ( so called reputed brand) makes a scam with m30s?

I didn't see any explanation from Samsung's side regarding the above issue. 

I think the users must react against this injustice.

Atleast Samsung must fix this issue with free of cost otherwise they must recall all the m30s smartphones from the customers...

princeindia
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
I didn't expect from samsung , I think they used cheapest motherboard in 30s
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
princeindia
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
no use
0 Likes