Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines
Dear Samsung Cloud members.......

I got an email from Samsung Cloud 
I felt it to be informed.....

ABOUT

End of Certain Samsung Cloud Features

Beginning on 2021-08-31, Gallery Sync and Drive storage for My Files will no longer be supported by Samsung Cloud and your data will be deleted, as explained further below. In addition, if you have a premium storage subscription plan, this will automatically be canceled beginning 2021-06-01 and a refund may be issued to you.

These features will now be supported by Microsoft OneDrive (This may not be supported in certain countries or device models). To minimize any inconveniences there might be, we offer you a way to migrate your existing Gallery Sync and/or Drive data to OneDrive conveniently and continue with your service experience, or alternatively, to download your data to your mobile device and/or PC. Please note, if you migrate or download your data, these features may end and your data may be deleted prematurely even before the official end date, as described below.

You can keep enjoying other features of Samsung Cloud, such as backing up/syncing and restoring other data (such as Contacts, Calendar, and Notes).

[Features to be deprecated]

- Gallery Sync, Drive, and Premium storage subscription

[Timeline of the Shutdown Process]

From 2020-12-01

-No longer be able to newly use above-listed features

-OneDrive migration and data download available
* Gradual rollout (up to 30 days)

From 2021-06-01

-Discontinue existing use of Gallery Sync and Drive
-End of OneDrive migration support
-Cancel the then-current premium storage subscription automatically and refund the last payment

2021-08-31

-End of data download support

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
slowly samsung putting all inside premium service that is main thing.... but I never used it... I allaways beleave in Google storage cloud 😎