Original topic:

how samsung member is working these days

(Topic created on: 06-17-2020 08:27 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines

tenor.gif

ba and spammers are making dance like this in the name of the contest and league 

tenor (1).gif

meanwhile, users are frustrated and want to get rid of these things but the can't do anything

tenor (2).gif

my reaction to spambots, admins, ba league, Samsung managers and to spammers 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
gazab ka comment hai bhai @Gst26 🙏
immi007
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
lol ... dog 😅🤣
Lauki
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Yeah true that 😅😅
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi

Can I help clarify the situation? I understand you are frustrated, but could you explain it slightly more so I can respond better?

As far as BA's content is concerned, this community is not only for raising issues and complaints. We encourage BAs (and all Members actually) to share their own passions, interests, talents with us!
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I am Sharing it again here so that it goes proper to you through this direct thread as it is your main Comment...in previous I am not sur whether it reaches to you or not through Notification.....
Dear...Avinav...First you should go through Properly before going to comment anything...Where have I labeled them as Spam, kindly let me know about this...Have I ?? No nowhere I have mentioned it and if yes then let know please ??? And yes Directly or indirectly I am not happy with this and there are many more who are not happy with Such posts/Tasks....Being a part of Samsung team you won't agree because you are the part of this system too...But I am on neutral side, So I don't have any fear in saying this that these are irrelevant things which are going on...What Food they are eating ?? How they Pranked ?? etc etc...Are of what use to Samsung Brand value or to this Community... Tomorrow they will post this is my First Deo...That was my first Garment etc etc....Then what is the difference in saying others not to post such things if you people itself are motivating your Teammates to do so....Rules are rules for everybody....And now tell me if that seems to be right as per your opinion then why your Teammates (BAs) are struggling to get number of likes....As a well wisher this my humble request to use these Assets (BAs) in a right direction which is associated with Samsung's Brand integrity and this Forum or Community too...And if feel that we people are not suitable for your Forum then please do quote us ...We are happy to leave this Forum as well as this Brand...Since you may have number of other User waiting so as number of others Brands are waiting for us.... Ultimately we have payed for it to be a part of this system by purchasing Samsung's Handset....So being treating it as my own Forum I said this...And you people are just interacting now only...in the Early phase it was we who were solving the issues of other users, Nobody from your Side was interacting Earlier...And I feel this So as I mentioned... Thanks...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

enough is enough Abhinav your whole ba team is spamming like a kid now you are telling us that we should encourage ba for what is this is a reason to defend them you guys invite spams and then with the expert users you tell us not to spam and then block and ban us this shows you dont have any respect for the expert users this shows your weakness against ba group , moreover you wont block them instead of that you guys will block the expert user i am truly disappointed with you guys now tell those ba group we will fight back to your illogical ba group 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

enough is enough Abhinav now you are making angry even more you guys are doing partiality with BA group those guys are spamming but you wont stop them but when we post some thing it is considered as spam how come you guys are so much useless against spamming who are on the top level of BA 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

enough is enough Abhinav now you are making angry even more you guys are doing partiality with BA group those guys are spamming but you wont stop them but when we post some thing it is considered as spam how come you guys are so much useless against spamming who are on the top level of BA 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
hum aawaaz uthaathe hain features ke liyr tho blocked aur ye BA's ko katputhli ke taraha banadiya hai aap logon ne....we users fought for.other users needs...these BA's are fighting for there own needs....what do you make out of it @Avinav. You have done some good work too...but you can be better
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
@imprompt, thank you for your reply! Let me offer an explanation -

BAs REGULARLY raise concerns and issues to us so they can support other users from community. They also share a LOT of feedback which we monitor very closely!

BAs get a direct line of communication with us. While some might have made mistakes, we have ensured that BAs offer support to community and share tips, tricks and lots of helpful content.

Sharing content which is a little offhand and conversational isn't something that should be discouraged. We want all Members to talk about their interests so we can discover winning stories that we would love to amplify as a brand!

Having said all this, I am really glad you recognise our efforts as well. We want to make Members a welcoming and pleasant place for all users. If you have any feedback, or require any help, please let me know. I would personally ensure that active members like you are supported thoroughly. :)