Original topic:

happy diwali

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 09:11 AM)
iwinbarath
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
May be this is the special wish to all Samsung users 
 I am traveling with Samsung mobile from 2019 still this time they give update and fix some bug especially for A50 the turning point for Samsung but they always use exynos processors in all Samsung device that is not a bad processor but it handle every day task but not a high usage 
My opinion about Samsung is it is a good brand for innovation good idea but but customers care setup only not give answer correctly for 100 they give just 30 percent answer if Samsung enable developers team direct discussion room app or in Samsung members app we can talk with developers team mean they easily give the update for that problem 
In that month so that customers also happy but still Samsung doing the great job many of Samsung users are saying about problems in Samsung member app and some of the users are gave there opinions and solution still the iphone dont have the feature I think so and now they give Samsung WhatsApp customers care it was nice comparing to Samsung members app it response correctly but Samsung want to improve the Ai customer care service still it's not working correctly 
Some of the people say Bixby is bad not responding correctly but my opinion is it's working correctly compare to other assistant software
Every assistant software have some bug but some of the you tubers say Bixby not nice I dont know about older version before 2019
Any way this is my opinion about Samsung 
Happy diwali stay home stay safe
0 Likes
0 Comments