Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung,

Admin,

Moderators,

Spambots, 

Abhinav

My name is Abhishek, I have recently watched things which are too much spammy user are posting the picture in the community tab whereas you have created the Forum called galaxy gallery right, now my request is that you guys either shift all the post to galaxy gallery or abandon the galaxy gallery because most of the users dont even follow while posting things not only new users but Seems Your so-called Ba team are doing the same thing I know  they do in the name of contest or whatever it is you guys have created those forums isn't that some kind of joke or something 

you created Galaxy gallery for the photos ye users are posting their photography in this forum I am done telling users to post it on galaxy gallery but users do not seems to post them in the galaxy gallery 

they instead post it on this forum 

2ndly now with the BA level spamming this has increased even more yet you guys won't understand but instead  of that you will still allow those So-called BA to post something which is totally illogical 

and still, you dont consider them as spams I have been reporting them due to this I am not able to see the problem which are been faced by the users, those swarm of post makes the forum even worsen 

3rdly due to the BA spamming many other users who are new to this forum have joined the spamming team now they spam even more now it's beyond my reach to see things in the forum

4th on what basis you have created this forum 4 forums 

galaxy gallery 

city 

contest 

and tech talk 

are these forums are a joke 

galaxy gallery no new users are posting it there and more importantly you guys dont even the pic to galaxy gallery at all like the South Korean's Samsung member community 

lastly, if YOU guys are doing some kind of BA league make a separate forum for this the flooding of BA level is too much   

tell are these forums are joke are you just made them a joke?

do one thing delete all the above four forums for good or make separate forum for YOUR BA Team

5 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
👌
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

Hi @darkvarder1

Repeatedly posting such negativity will not get you anywhere. Let me clarify a few things for you. 

1. You are threatening to "kill" other users, who are completely minding their own business.

Avinav_0-1593408779523.png

2. You are not a moderator, and it is not your job to decide what is spam and what is not. In fact most of your posts are regularly reported as spam by many users (including your memes). I have never taken action, because we want to protect your freedom to post as well. 

3. You are under a misconception that your "war of memes" has resulted in Samsung developing and sharing feature requests. 

BAs have shared detailed feature requests, worked closely with our engineering teams, shared error logs etc, and you think features are made because of Memes.

4. Time and again you incite users to come and argue with you on other channels. This is not a place to pick fights. Your attitude is very negative and unproductive. 

You are helpful to many users as well, but this behavior is not acceptable at all.

I have tried to reason with you before as well. This is my last warning to you.

If you continue to openly threaten other users, I will have no other option but to ban and report you to authorities. I will also make sure that your reality is clearly exposed to full community via admin posts. 

Community Guidelines
i love Samsung ,samsung is always great im still with samsung form 2012 to 2020 love you samsung♥️
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
yes Community Manager you are right you correctly answered ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
he is taking too much "he told on what basis samsung created forums like galaxy gallery etc."
"hey complainting guy Samsung don't need any others licences or any permissions to create or Removing forums or any think else don't be a virus in a friendly World called Samsung Members "
0 Likes