Active Level 8
Options
Community Guidelines

Dark theme for Google chrome 
10 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
It's only for menus and settings, Google should have done something like the Samsung internet browser, it forces dark theme on every webpage.
rausaheb
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
you can force enable dark theme for web pages on chrome .
Just go to chrome flags and enable it
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
yaaaa bro
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
yet to update
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
you didn't get updation
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
?
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
i gt the update...bt my wifi is nt wrking...whn my wifi..thn i m going to update it
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Solution
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Well.. Manually you can choose dark theme from Google's Chrome App by going to settings and then Theme and finally one out of three options available..And it is there... And presently I have not received any update, it was updated Earlier...But Once you Enable Dark theme on your System (Phone) it is to be Automatically applied to all and if not possible for all then at least most of these Apps...Like presently if you enable Dark Theme on system it will automatically implemented on Samsung Internet app, Google Play Store etc..Managing from every frequent using Apps individually or Manually is bit unjustified...All apps should get updated in such a way that once Dark theme applied on System it is to be applied Everywhere Automatically and if Manually in individual settings then one should have a Customised Time setting (Like from 7Pm-6.30Am)..And my present comment on Google Chrome is till my last update & I haven't received any update till 9.44Am today..