Original topic:

apps update timings longer than usual from playstore

(Topic created on: 12-16-2020 07:35 AM)
Kalaivani
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
After ONE UI 2.5 update in my samsung M31 apps update timings are longer than usual update from playstore. Initially I won't notice now a days 21.5 mb app is taking 10-15 minutes  for complete update process. Same network in my laptop working well. Samsung should work on this too. Rest all are ok.
4 Comments
Community Guidelines
That is unusual that your facing this issue after OneUI 2.5.
Would you pls clear the cache of Playstore and try again. Sometimes it helps.
or else pls do report it.
Kalaivani
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
already i tried that too! But my mobile before this update not taking much time for update but now its little bit irritating.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Kalaivani
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
No errors will occur ! for updating apps taking much time can't able to send you by screen shot and there is no screen recording option in M series mobile! I am not interested to install 3rd party apps for screen recording . I just want to notify the concern update team to address the issue in next update .Thanks
0 Likes