Original topic:

a50 toxic Android 10 spammers

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 04:08 PM)
unbellivable
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
This post is for all the toxic a50 users who use this platform for crying and begging for android 10. I request you to stop spamming this app with full of these posts. Do you really think Samsung cares if you are angry with them???😂😂😂. The update will come when it is supposed to come. You are ruining this app's experience for everyone else. For the purpose of ranting about how samsung a50 is a "BAD" phone or a "DISAPPOINTING" phone just because it did not receive os update before nentioned time. Please create your own group on whatsapp or something

Sincerely,
Also an A50 user
9 Comments
Community Guidelines
Ok Boomer.
unbellivable
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
you sound like a simp
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Atleast you tried.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
and we s9 users crying for security patch update of February till now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and Samsung is not giving update because they are crying for Corona virus
Š
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
You think it is funny? Covid19 infected more than 100 countries . Number of cases surpassed 110000 which include more than 3900 fatalities and you are making jokes.
Grow up man.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I know that ..here in my area 49 effected..so sad 😰
Community Guidelines
exactly 😅
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
Android 10 with Samsung one UI v 2.0 on top update is hitting a device tomorrow in India. I'm expecting it to be Galaxy A7 2018.🤔😁
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
yes, also post it in Community A series so they could actually stop trying to make Samsung notice and spamming.

hope your problems get heard and fixed. sincerely Not an A50 user.